A bit about Beyond Meat
📅 Year founded: 2009
💼 Industry: Consumer goods
🌐 Website: https://www.beyondmeat.com/en-GB/
Beyond Meat is one of the fastest growing food companies in the U.S, offering plant-based meats. It builds meat directly from plants, allowing consumers to experience the taste and texture of animal-based meat products, whilst enjoying the nutritional and environmental benefits. Pork and poultry to burger patties, this plant-based company produces it all.
How to buy Beyond Meat on the Shares app
Buying shares in Beyond Meat is straightforward.
1. Make sure that you have the Shares app downloaded.
2. Open the app and navigate to the Explore section (the magnifying glass) on the tab bar at the bottom of the app.
3. Use the search bar at the top to find Beyond Meat. Simply search using the company name or with their ticker symbol BYND.
4. Now, press ‘buy’.
5. Enter the monetary amount you’d like to spend. You can add a comment and even a GIF reflecting how you feel about your purchase. Once you’re ready, hit review.
6. Your big moment is coming up. Review your order – check the stock price, amount you’re spending, amount of shares you’re receiving, the service fee, and of course, that your witty comment and GIF are all looking sharp. Your time has come - hit confirm.
7. If the stock market that Beyond Meat is registered on is closed at the time of buying, your order will be scheduled for when the stock market reopens. Read about what time each stock market opens and closes.
8. You can double-check your investment by going onto your invest page, or by going onto the stock’s page directly.
How to sell Beyond Meat on the Shares app
1. The process for selling a stock is much the same as buying, only reversed. Click on your stock and tap sell (it’s right next to ‘buy’).
2. You’ll be asked the amount of shares you’d like to sell and a chance to review it, just like when you bought the stock. When you are ready, simply hit confirm.
Does Beyond Meat pay dividends?
No, Beyond Meat does not currently pay dividends.
For a list of companies that have consecutively been paying dividends for 25 years or more, visit our dividend collection inside the Shares app.
Want to buy or sell another company? Check out our guides on:
This content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. If you are unsure about anything, you should seek financial advice from an authorised advisor.
Download the Shares app today.
Make sure to follow us on our socials 👇
As with all investing, your capital is at risk.
Shares is a trading name of Shares App Ltd. Shares App Ltd is an appointed representative of RiskSave Technologies Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.